We offer two methods to submit abstracts. If you are using text only you can down load the draft abstract book directly from the Administration system, see instructions below. If you are using file upload we will have to process the files for you.
1. Go to the Download screen
2. If you have setup your conference for the direct text input of submissions onto the online form, you will be able to view a draft copy of the abstract book. Simply click on the relevant abstract set.
2. If your setup allows the authors to upload abstract files as a word document or to upload supporting files such as biographies, you will be able to click on the words "Submitted files" or the adjacent icon to open a window from which you can select submitted files for download.
3. On the download window check the boxes alongside the name of each abstract file you wish to download, or use the "Check all" function at the bottom of the window. Then click Download.
4. The system will place these abstracts into a compressed "zip" file before downloading. You will need a copy of a zip program such as WinZip to decompress the download file - you can obtain a free copy from the link on this screen.